So… I’ve been nominated for a few awards by Allwin and I am out of words to thank him this time 🙂 Still thanks a lot Allwin I am really grateful that you considered me competent enough to receive them 😀
So without wasting any more time, these are the awards he nominated me for..
Post 11 things about yourself
Answer 11 questions set by the nominator
Choose 11 deserving bloggers meeting the criteria
Set 11 questions for them.
Inform the nominee by commenting on one of their posts.
Display the Award Certificate on your website.
Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award
Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
If you are nominated you must include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you.
You must answer some questions and nominate 10 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post.
Let the people you have nominated know that you have nominated them
The Nominee of the Wonderful Team member Readership Award shall display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar
The Nominee shall nominate 14 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days (1 week) – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be ALL on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, etc.
The Nominee shall name his or her Wonderful Team Member Readership Award nominees on a post or on posts during the 7 day (1 week) period.
The Nominee shall make these rules, or amended rules keeping to the spirit of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, known to each reader s/he nominates.
The Nominee must finish this sentence and post: ”A Great reader is…”
Okay so…I don’t think I can follow the whole set of rules as they are but lets see..
ELEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I absolutely love chocolate…I can seriously kill for it 😉
2. I’m super allergic to dust…I get all runny nose and red eyes 😦
3. There was a time when even my dog hated my cooking 😀
4. I love cuddling with my dog…she is my personal teddy bear
5. As a child I hated barbies
6. When I was in school some of my friends would call me “Little Miss Perfect”
7. I’ve never seen a beach in my life 😦
8. I hate waking up early
9. I can’t function without tea 😦 I tend to get grumpy if I don’t get a cup
10. My roommate is probably sick of my mood swings but she puts up with me anyways..a perfect angel I’ll say 🙂
11. I am very..and I mean VERY short tempered
Now to answer Allwin’s questions…
1. Who is your favorite blogger? No diplomatic answers. You HAVE to single out one.
I don’t know why you wanted to ask this question cuz it is really hard 😦 Still one blogger I love the most is Mumsy.
2. Recommend me a book
Umm..if I had my way then I’d say Harry Potter as I’m a loyal fan but I guess you must have read it so I’ll say “A Walk Across the Sun” by Corban Addison.
3. Recommend me a movie
Considering that I’m a big fan of gore I can recommend you a slasher movie anytime but I don’t know what you like watching so I’ll recommend “Mother of Mine” a Finnish-Swedish film directed by Klaus Härö.
4. Which movie/TV character do you most closely associate yourself with?
I don’t know..never really thought about it..
5. When is your birthday?
6. When was the last time you played the air guitar?
Two days 😀 A favourite way of passing time for me and my brother 🙂
7. What was your childhood nickname?
I didn’t have a nickname but people sometimes called me Appy.
8. Have you ever searched for your own name on Google?
No….but my friends have 😀
9. If you could punch one person in the face who’s in your life then who would it be?
Many…seriously I have a damn list of people 😉
10. Did you enjoy answering my random questions?
Yup I did 🙂
11. Which was your favorite question?
Eleventh one 😛
My nominations would be….
Here are my set of questions…..
1. What inspires you to write?
2. If you were given a superpower what would it be and why?
3.What is the worst prank you ever played on someone?
4. What are you scared of?
5. What is your favorite cartoon character?
6. If there was one thing you could change in yourself what would it be?
7. If you had to dye your hair what color will you choose?
8. What is your dream vacation?
9. What habit of people irritates you the most?
10. At what age did you start writing?
11. Finally… do you like my blog? (please be honest)
Last but not the least…
A great reader is…
According to me a great reader is the one who will not just read a specific genera of books. One who will read a variety of books whether fiction or non-fiction without any judgement.
I hope I didn’t bore you with my incessant rantings.. God bless 🙂